NorQuest College Singhmar Centre for Learning | ?m | 4s | NorQuest College | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Custom Lego kit gifted to DIALOG commemorating the grand opening of Singhmar Centre.

I don't remember if I knew this or not, but the architect who worked on this building, Tom Sutherland, died in a ski accident in 2015.
(no relation that I'm aware of)

^ I saw some very preliminary plans for this about 20 years ago. From what I remember, they were thinking mixed use very much like this. Some classroom/lab space, a seniors home with a mix of assisted living and full service nursing care available that would allow for Norquest students in certain programs to get real hands on experience right there at the 108 St campus. Interesting to see this idea being brought forward again.

^ I saw some very preliminary plans for this about 20 years ago. From what I remember, they were thinking mixed use very much like this. Some classroom/lab space, a seniors home with a mix of assisted living and full service nursing care available that would allow for Norquest students in certain programs to get real hands on experience right there at the 108 St campus. Interesting to see this idea being brought forward again.
Yes with Capital Care having training facilities there. Now I see above the private religious sector is involved.

Cool development from Norquest, and I love that another surface parking lot will be replaced with density like this!!

Back