Edmonton music concerts

Edmonton's Alt Rock scene...
(^^^^Our Good Wolf)
(^^^^Celeigh Cardinal)
(^^^^Kimberley MacGregor)
(^^^^Martin Kerr)
(^^^^The Provincial Archive)

we all agree
Who agrees with you? All City venues in North America have been recovering from COVID affliction vis-a-vis people attendance to live, in-place locales -- movie theatres, museums, art galleries, retail shops, restaurants, etc. Night clubs and hospitality venues are leaders in that genre of the hard-put-by. If you only knew half as much as you THINK you know. Read back a few posts and you will see that I acknowledge the difficulty of live music venues in the immediate post-COVID era. You should learn to respect things outside of your own head.

Last edited:
Who agrees with you? All City venues in North America have been recovering from COVID affliction vis-a-vis people attendance to live, in-place locales -- movie theatres, museums, art galleries, retail shops, restaurants, etc. Night clubs and hospitality venues are leaders in that genre of the hard-put-by. If you only knew half as much as you THINK you know. Read back a few posts and you will see that I acknowledge the difficulty of live music venues in the immediate post-COVID era. You should learn to respect things outside of your own head.
Aw. Did I hurt your feelings? 🖕

FulxptHaMAI2k-i

Back