What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
The recent 'boarding up' of the building was actually done by the city bylaw enforcement. They accumulated enough complaints to be able to take direct action to clean up the site a bit (presumably charging back to the owner). The second story window damage was actually from the fire response to extinguish the fire that occurred a few months back.

Maybe they're waiting on an insurance payout tagged to a restoration specification effort tagged to a construction remediation bid. I know from working along side insurance adjusters in this field the processing can take some time.
maybe... but initial steps like basic security and life safety are usually pretty quick.

^ " ROTM: Right On The Money: ROTM: Rise of the Machines: ROTM: Run Of The Mill: ROTM: Revenge of the Mummy (movie) ROTM: Rave of the Moment: ROTM: Revolution of the Mind (band) ROTM: Return of the Mack (Mark Morrison song) ROTM: Futenma Marine Corps Air Station (Okinawa, Japan) RotM: Riders of the Mark (gaming clan) ROTM: Reign of the Moon "

I pick the first one, hahaha!

6752AC58-1E99-47DE-9E7A-352486036A9B.jpeg
B0D66951-8CAB-444D-AD13-CF03B09AE966.jpeg

Back