Maclab Garneau | Laurent | Eleanor | 98.14m | 30s | Maclab Development

What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been on contact with the leasing office. The 3rd and 4th floors are grad student housing.

Entire building is shared laundry, and garbage disposal is outdoors - no chutes or main floor garbage room. Ready for September 1st move in

Parking is $200/ month
Some more information from a tour - Grad student housing does have en suite laundry. However... all of the units are furnished. A little underwhelming.

Eleanor, the market rental behind it will be ready for next spring. Hopefully better options!

20230518_200540.jpg

20230518_200529.jpg

I gotta say this is shaping up to be a great looking project. Kudos to the Maclab and Diamond Schmidt teams on this.

And thanks all for sharing your photos. Really appreciate it since I'm not really into tracking projects on the regular anymore.

FCEBB656-53D2-48B4-9EBF-EC617E5AEE29.jpeg
No noticeable progress from last pics, just another angle, love love love this project’s presence in the area; I’d say this is one of the most relatively transformative projects I’ve seen (in Edmonton) in my lifetime in terms of urban form and neighbourhood maturity. More of this everywhere please!

Back