Iron Horse Line / Station Park | ?m | 6s | Beljan Development | Hodgson Schilf Evans

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Now if only someone would get rid of that godawful "cars on whyte" across the street...

With this development, the streetcar expansion across Gateway Boulevard (ongoing as we speak), and the Prairie Sky Gondola project arriving at their doorstep, *edit* hopefully they'll realize their time has come, sell their land and cash out

Last edited:
With this development, the streetcar expansion across Gateway Boulevard (ongoing as we speak), and the Prairie Sky Gondola project arriving at their doorstep, *edit* hopefully they'll realize their time has come, sell their land and cash out

I think that is Provincial land, so you'd think they would be more than happy to sell since they could use any revenue they can get!

If it is the CP land you are talking about, it is owned by CP not the Provincial Government. Several years back I was talking to CP about their land development and they indicated then that they were partnering with a development group that specialized in urban brownfield development to put together a concept for the land -- since then *crickets*.

@cmd uw does this project still have the south component as well or is it split into multiple projects?
It is basically two projects - the north is the shipping container development which is in the works and hoping to start construction by summer. The south is what we're calling Station 'Flats' and is the 7-storey apartment building. The EDC is associated with the DC1 rezoning we've submitted for the site.

It is basically two projects - the north is the shipping container development which is in the works and hoping to start construction by summer. The south is what we're calling Station 'Flats' and is the 7-storey apartment building. The EDC is associated with the DC1 rezoning we've submitted for the site.
Any idea when you guys hope to start construction on station flats? This would further improve the look of gateway blvd and would be a great addition all around in my opinion.

Proposed 7-storey residential building south of the CPR Station:

ih1.png
IH3.png
RH2.png

Back