HSBC Bank Place Revitalization | 74m | 18s | AIMCo | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but the panels that have been installed on the main floor of the parkade change color depending upon what angle your are looking at them from. Cool effect.
IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0978.JPG

Very cool. I never had a favorite parkade before today ( :
^ I'm going to have to check the panels out and walk them from both directions just to make sure @ronron !
The funny thing is, I've walked by and looked at those panels regularly as construction progressed; it just never occurred to me to keep looking at them while moving. ?

!? There’s an Earls going in here?

Yup. Was mentioned by someone a few weeks ago. I'm really starting to like how 101 street is becoming a bit of foodie street now. Earl's, Joey's, Chop, Delux (ice district, opening soon), Lux further down towards Jasper Ave, as well as Bistro Praha. Plus some others such as Amore Pasta, Delicious Pho and Greenhouse.

There are still gaps to fill though, mainly where CCM, Old BMO, Enbridge Place and Scotia Place are, but maybe some of those will be addressed over time

Last edited:
I wonder where Earls and the future cafe will go? Are there CRUs on the second floor?

Not sure the arrangement of things, but there is supposed to be a CRU on the north side, and there are some internal-facing CRUs on the west side of the main floor. Didn't get up to the second floor to see if there were any there.

Back