HSBC Bank Place Revitalization | 74m | 18s | AIMCo | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Continuing glazing the podium. I can't believe how much better that metal screening makes the parkade look. Effective.

I agree @Freedm , but the towers ext/interior is 10 times better on many levels, not just as noticeable yet. I think its new skin will impress soon , as shown above in post # 83. This is one tower that I didn't think needed reskinning in a bigway, but it will soon be up to Edmonton's (new) standards. World class.

The building owners will notice a difference in their energy usage; not just because of more efficient glass, but they completely redid the HVAC too. Should be a good change.

Just wish they hadn't eliminated the fine-grained retail that was there, or at least had replaced it in that space along 103 Ave in the base of the parkade. They still can in the future, at least.

The building owners will notice a difference in their energy usage; not just because of more efficient glass, but they completely redid the HVAC too. Should be a good change.

Just wish they hadn't eliminated the fine-grained retail that was there, or at least had replaced it in that space along 103 Ave in the base of the parkade. They still can in the future, at least.
Agreed.

Back