FARM | ?m | 2s

That's awesome! I was somehow under this notion that it was supposed to be open all year.

Disappointed is an understatement. WTH.

A72F48F5-6BBB-467B-A386-7ECBDDF65FCC.png
B37FB16F-2430-4966-B6E7-0C729392C719.png

If that is not metaphorically representative of the difference between Edmonton and Calgary vibrant city building then I simply dont know what is lol. In Calgary things just seem to get done with a "how can we do it" attitude and in Edmonton, not so much.
I mean, all it takes is the property owner to be greedy and it doesn't work out, which can happen anywhere.

If that is not metaphorically representative of the difference between Edmonton and Calgary vibrant city building then I simply dont know what is lol. In Calgary things just seem to get done with a "how can we do it" attitude and in Edmonton, not so much.
Meh, I don't consider a 1 storey building named the "FARM" to house what.....a restaurant, a fail. Next.......

I mean, all it takes is the property owner to be greedy and it doesn't work out, which can happen anywhere.
Understood, but this development didnt end up in another location in Edmonton which would be more than welcomed.

Question is, did they try another location, or did they altogether give up on doing it in Edmonton and decided to do it elsewhere?

Meh, I don't consider a 1 storey building named the "FARM" to house what.....a restaurant, a fail. Next.......
Unique building and restaurant concept on a prominent corner of a main street filled with other 1 story restaurant concepts? It’s a loss. Investment wise it’s not devastating. But little projects like this go a long ways, especially for 124st becoming more of an attractive destination.

Back