Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Omega was nearing top out, Omega 2 was in the works (104st/98ave - SDAB killed it due to 'height') and Icon was not even germinating at the time...

Once the first tower is no longer in critical need of the crane usage is when tower 2 will most likely commence. Two cranes would be required to construct two towers simultaneously., But , the way the current crane is situated, that looks not to be the case. Also, this plot is slightly tight for two cranes but not impossible.

Crane radius and construction logistics are real considerations, but often times it is more related to financing.

Omega was nearing top out, Omega 2 was in the works (104st/98ave - SDAB killed it due to 'height') and Icon was not even germinating at the time...
Think someone mentioned earlier in the thread we could possibly see the second tower start sometime in early 2024

Think someone mentioned earlier in the thread we could possibly see the second tower start sometime in early 2024

Very possibly. Look at Icon I/II and Falcon I/II. Both began before the other was completed and so it is likely, but given that these are a different product, without pre-sale requirements, who knows.

20230815_074954.jpg
20230815_075002.jpg

Honestly, it won't look like an architectural marvel but I think It'll look fine

Yes it will be fine. I just hope they imitate the panels' portion as they do the glazing portion meaning the the tracks for the panels has to match the mullions of the glass side. How the mullions are orchestrated, the tracks for the panels has to mirror.

I wouldn't want Omega 2 at this point although I would be joyous if the lot is developed.
Why? It was sleeker, taller, had a townhouse podium and even a corner CRU for what was hoping to be a local coffee shop for that area.

That design and look are old. The spot could desperately need a Westridge style development. The area is too heavily concentrated with concrete or substitutes that resemble concrete.

Back