Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I suppose but then they’d be digging and shoring 2 separate pits with 1 foot in between them? Why waste all that time, money and material and not just do 1 large pit? I’m not a pit guy, but doesn’t that make sense?

I suppose but then they’d be digging and shoring 2 separate pits with 1 foot in between them? Why waste all that time, money and material and not just do 1 large pit? I’m not a pit guy, but doesn’t that make sense?
Cost/cash flow, logistics and lay down space where phase 2 is and the fact that these will often be separately tendered, titled and very much two separate projects even though they by one developer.

Look back at how they phased and built the parkades for Fox 1 and 2. I imagine this will be a similar process.

Raft slab!
DSC01244.JPG

Very pleased to see that the laneway is going to get upgraded/repaved as well with this project.

How this is not required by the developer as an offsite levy is beyond me.

Remember how new residents moving into the ICON I and II (and Century) had to pay to improve their 2/10 quality laneway?

Same thing with Symphony Tower.

Augustana repaved a portion of their laneway.

This should be part of the DP and a requirement by the COE to then complete the remainder should it require upgrading as well.

I recall speaking with a planner about this and their comment was that laneways are not heavily used and this was not required...

Ha

Back