Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Ah, beat to the punch. But anyway.
E5F83C28-305D-4080-97ED-4ABE00C5E248.jpeg

Not impressed with the renderings, rather bland, mediocre, out of place in my opinion. I feel it will look dated very soon, and would prefer a design that fit better with its neighbors the Masonic hall and Gariepy Mansion. I love 104st and hope to see the empty lots filled with new towers, but towers this tall have me worried of a condo glut, and another 25 plus years of stagnation in the downtown. I think slightly smaller towers covering more ugly gravel lots is a wiser move. I understand developers claim the need to build high to make a profit, but I simply don't believe them. Council needs to stick to height restrictions.

Maybe after 30 years or so of if it being an empty lot/parking lot, one shouldn't get too snooty about the what is being built here. I think that it will turn out ok and add to the neighbourhood.

Its not the most prominent location, so it doesn't need to be an architectural masterpiece. The additional residential will be beneficial and if there is some retail added on the main floor, that will be a plus for the area too.

Back