Exhibition Lands Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

Would be nice to see Borden Park expanded.
As a nearby resident I feel that just having more development, more people and and a general improvement in the "vibe" of the area due to an influx of more residents will be of a much greater benefit to the community than enlarging the park would be.

I'm looking forward to new apartments, more people, and the growth of nearby business and shopping opportunities that will be driven by an influx of new residents.

As a nearby resident I feel that just having more development, more people and and a general improvement in the "vibe" of the area due to an influx of more residents will be of a much greater benefit to the community than enlarging the park would be.

I'm looking forward to new apartments, more people, and the growth of nearby business and shopping opportunities that will be driven by an influx of new residents.
Fair point. But a larger park would serve to better service the future density the area will see in the future. I would love to see it wrapped by commercial developments too akin to what you might see around large town squares in the UK.

My sick fantasy is that they reopen the 115 ave LRT crossing in the mean time as ex-Northlands infrastructure continues to be dismantled and sold off.

Back