Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I think that CRU is on the small size, but really any beverage option would do. Doesn't even have to be coffee, although warm drinks would be great in winter.

Prefer if it didn’t come here as I like to have it as a “must have” on the strip at New New York in Vegas. Won’t be special anymore
Does this thought fall under the we can't have nice things because it's Edmonton category? I hope not.

I enjoyed it in Las Vegas and LA to, but for those of us who can't get away a lot now it will be nice to have here.

Not quite. For me it would be “overpaying“ for the same meal here as anywhere else. Won’t pay $35 for a meal w/a “concrete” here but on the Strip after a long night of drinking……money is no object.

The coffee is quite good here ... the burgers, fries and shakes are great and would go over big time especially with concert goers and hockey fans. I would bet IN-N-OUT would be packed all the time. They have opened locations in Canada and Mexico.

logo-2021.svg

Love that spot and happy to see it coming to Canada.

ICE would be an ideal spot for it, but my guess is that it will head to WEM first... but this would be a logical secondary location if not for South Edmonton Common.
I don't hate the mall, but it is way out in the west end and I seldom go there. Whenever I have the parking lot has been a zoo.

Yeah I get that it is a huge mall, but there are other places in Edmonton that a lot of us who live here would find nicer and easier to go to.

I don't live close to South Edmonton Common either and find their parking not so great either. It would be nice if we had a few more things more centrally located, you know like a real city.

As a business I can’t really blame them for picking a place like WEM with the sheer amount of potential customers. Not saying they will pick there but I understand the rationale.

Would be nice to somehow incentivize a true destination establishment like that to set up shop downtown. Would certainly draw in folks from all over the city.

Back