Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
10,000 ($10) PC Optimum points if you spend $50 before November 15.
Just spent that easily and got the 10k and a whole lot more on coffee, bagels etc. We enjoyed our visit to to the store today. Loss leaders were getting our attention like the fresh pork ribs. The store apparently was packed at lunch hour staff told us and while we had 3 big bags many people were still buying sandwiches and ready prep food at 3pm. It has everything we would ever need. It is more expensive than Superstore but we walked here versus using a car.

10,000 ($10) PC Optimum points if you spend $50 before November 15.

How odd. I was offered 3,000 PC Optimum points for every $30 spent in the store - my grocery bill was over $80 so I received 6.000 points. Maybe you have a PC Financial card as well?

Overall my time at the City Market was good. Prices were comparable to other places, a fair layout to navigate thru (though a bit compact) and the staff were helpful and friendly.

My 3 gripes:
1. They were missing a couple of grocery items that I could have found at the City Market in the Brewery District
2. I wasn't able to scan my PC Optimum app at the self-checkout till - thanks to an employee I was able to scan my app with the attached wand
3. I had a devil of a time trying to leave for the pedway to Stantec until an employee gave me directions

I'll be back again to explore a bit more and buy a couple of items. However, most of my weekly grocery shopping will continue to be at Save-On and the City Market in the Brewery District.

20221111_122315.jpg

20221111_122318.jpg

Charging $60 for a simple long sleeved t-shirt that has a single colour print of the oilers logo is ridiculous.

Disappointing that the Journal et al. didn't mention United Grocers on 95/102 Ave, within the Downtown & DBA boundary and serving the community for decades.

It was always a great option and had decent live seafood options.

How odd. I was offered 3,000 PC Optimum points for every $30 spent in the store - my grocery bill was over $80 so I received 6.000 points. Maybe you have a PC Financial card as well?

Overall my time at the City Market was good. Prices were comparable to other places, a fair layout to navigate thru (though a bit compact) and the staff were helpful and friendly.

My 3 gripes:
1. They were missing a couple of grocery items that I could have found at the City Market in the Brewery District
2. I wasn't able to scan my PC Optimum app at the self-checkout till - thanks to an employee I was able to scan my app with the attached wand
3. I had a devil of a time trying to leave for the pedway to Stantec until an employee gave me directions

I'll be back again to explore a bit more and buy a couple of items. However, most of my weekly grocery shopping will continue to be at Save-On and the City Market in the Brewery District.

View attachment 438699

View attachment 438700
Partner went to front desk to get the 10000 as self serve check out never gave them.

Back