Tower B from Rogers.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 824
  • Tower B from SE.png
    Tower B from SE.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 910
  • Tower B Overalll.png
    Tower B Overalll.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 919
I heard that her new hangout was near the Enbridge Centre -- she apparently has her eye on someone who works in that area -- a photographer, rumour has it.

I am with you on the alleys comment, @Daveography -- I had a 9th grade art teacher (CFB Cold Lake) who told me that if you really want to see the make-up of a place check out the alleys. Street Fronts are too manicured and uniform; alleys are full of recessed pockets, irregular shapes and the hum of life. I am really excited to see Old Strathcona bring alleys to the forefront with several of the new developments; it would be great if downtown did the same.

Beljan Developments is really big on this, and their guy Chris Dulaba also worked with Rise to incorporate active laneway uses in their Massey Ferguson development (which has slowed but is still in the pipeline). Hope to see the trend continue.

LOL wow had to look hard for the rhubarb girl, but she is still there! I swear, this must also be an inside joke with the people making these renders at this point.

It looks like the push is on to complete enough of the plaza to close the pedestrian access to Rogers through the Stantec podium.

Back