Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
TD Bank had their soft opening yesterday, with a grand opening in late August

20230718_164109.jpg

20230718_164141.jpg

20230718_164457.jpg

Canadian Icehouse is back to normal! Will need to return once summer is back because I want to see if their ground level patio is open.

20230718_164625.jpg

Honestly, I hope that if they build the CWB Skyscraper, I think at least 180 Meters is a good height, since it can match up with JW Marriot and Stantec Tower!

^
Very unfortunately but it will still contribute substantial densification which will be just as relevant at this stage of our core.

Sounds about right. Office floor-to-floor dimensions are typically larger than residential (hotel and apartment, both)... since there aren't projected to be many office floors the difference one way or the other could only be a couple of metres (at most) -- beside which there is a load restriction that is not directly translatable into floors. Office live loads are generally set higher than residential (50psf vs 40psf).. so higher loads would suggest fewer stories by a factor of 20% whereas increased height by the same factor would essentially negate the difference -- so 43 storeys would apply no matter.

Last edited:

Back