Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
What's the point???

20230607_123729.jpg

Anyone know what their overall occupancy is? The combined patios are pretty large having sat on the rooftop at lunch. I wonder if having everything open at once, and, at capacity, would put them over capacity?

I have a feeling that the management at Canadian Icehouse will be turfed. I question their competence.
Meanwhile, the Canadian Brewhouse on 104 Ave/109 St is still busy c/w full patio. I somehow doubt they'll be going away for the foreseeable future.

I have a feeling that the management at Canadian Icehouse will be turfed. I question their competence.
Meanwhile, the Canadian Brewhouse on 104 Ave/109 St is still busy c/w full patio. I somehow doubt they'll be going away for the foreseeable future.
There are no plans to shut down that Brewhouse from what I've heard from employees there.

From what I know only the third floor is opened. You can’t get thought the main entrance either and have to use the second one beside the dispensary which takes you up a stairway to the roof.
That is what I've seen and I think both aspects are pretty unprofessional and/or poorly planned...
- no access thru the main entrance (need to go find a fairly well camouflaged "other" entrance)
- no elevator or escalator to a rooftop patio (I guess if they want a young crowd, this helps accomplish the screening process lol)

That is what I've seen and I think both aspects are pretty unprofessional and/or poorly planned...
- no access thru the main entrance (need to go find a fairly well camouflaged "other" entrance)
- no elevator or escalator to a rooftop patio (I guess if they want a young crowd, this helps accomplish the screening process lol)
There is an elevator you can take on the main floor, I have used it twice.

Back