CNIB Redevelopment | 106m | 32s | ONE Properties | Wallman Architects

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
image.jpg

Used with permission

Off topic, but it's interesting that even after its diet, Jasper is still going to be a very wide avenue.
Hope she doesn't easily offend ;)
Traffic looks surprisingly orderly for Edmonton, at least in that photo, but then again it's not like they have much choice with only a single lane per direction.
You've got a few bystanders keeping an eye on you, @Kaizen .
Loving the canyon effect that is starting to take hold down West Jasper thanks to CNIB...

I just looked outside and counted. 28 floors have been completed so there are still 4 left + mechanical. This tower is definitely going to be almost as tall as the pearl 😍
If you count ground floor as #1, yes, but I'm fairly sure it's only counted from the first story and up, and ONE Properties' website lists it at 33 floors, by the way, and renders and cross sections show about 2 floors of mechanical, so it would give roughly 8 to go (maybe a little less, not sure the exact height of the mechanical floors).
I'm fairly sure it will match the Pearl's height, or be short just 1 or 2 metres.

When I was a kid, my aunt lived in Jasper House. Her apartment was a ninth floor unit, with a gorgeous view of the river valley below. I used to visit for sleepovers. I'd bring pajamas and my 45 records, and sit in the window ledge and watch the city below. Nice to see this tower getting some modern companions. Watching development unfold in this area brings back those fun memories.

Back