News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton City Centre Mall (Renovations) | ?m | 2s | LaSalle Investment Management

What are the chances of seeing a new T&T in the old Sport Chek/Atmosphere space in ECC?
Honestly would be amazing, but I doubt it. A T&T at ECC would be an interesting approach. A significant amount of people don't have access to the one in Calgary Trail (being in a death trap of a strip mall), and I'd wager that the large immigrant communities in Millwoods would love having rail/direct access to something like that. Not to mention the large international student population that lives in the core as well. It would be a massive boost for downtown vibrancy and contribute to foot traffic.

I'd personally be all for it, but I'm not sure how risk taking Loblaws is with something like this. Loblaws in Ice District seems to be doing well (from what I've seen) so maybe they'll see the potential in the area and the existing/future transit connections and go for it.

I'd also convulse on the floor (but with Chinese five spice) if this was something they did.

Reference ID:Job No 503284621-002
Description:To install (1) Fascia Sign(s) and (1) Minor Digital Sign(s) in the form of a Wall Sign (City Centre Mall)
Plan 9920847 Blk A
10222 - 102 STREET NW
Plan 0221698 Blk 1 Lot 1
Applicant:ASTRAL MEDIA OUTDOOR LP (ASTRAL MEDIA OUTDOOR LP)
Create Date:2024-03-12T09:36:02Z
Neighbourhood:DOWNTOWN

IMG_5587.jpeg

Back