Century Gardens at Century Park | ?m | 7s | ProCura Real Estate | Gardner Architecture

Another apartment for Century Park

Jordan Young
Project Manager at Eagle Builders LP

Ground is broken at Century Park. Excavation and piles this month, then the building in the new year. Exciting times.

---

The link is broken, so I tried to find the post on his profile and was greeted by a bunch of "liked" posts supporting the convoys/blockades, as well as a comment where the guy called someone a sheep for being pro-vaccine. I support this building, but ngl I feel kind of dirty for that considering who's behind it.

Here's the post so that you don't need to suffer like I did.

The link is broken, so I tried to find the post on his profile and was greeted by a bunch of "liked" posts supporting the convoys/blockades, as well as a comment where the guy called someone a sheep for being pro-vaccine. I support this building, but ngl I feel kind of dirty for that considering who's behind it.

Here's the post so that you don't need to suffer like I did.
Yup, that guy's posts/comments/likes are definitely something to behold.

Regardless of political beliefs it seems incredibly short sited, careless, and bad for business to tie them to your professional profile. You never know what might influence potential clients to go with another company, or cause future employers to choose another candidate.

Regardless of political beliefs it seems incredibly short sited, careless, and bad for business to tie them to your professional profile. You never know what might influence potential clients to go with another company, or cause future employers to choose another candidate.
Very good point - It doesn't seem wise to show potential customers, employers, etc. that you're the sort of person who unironically calls other people sheep

Back