Brighton Block | 24m | 6s | Primavera | Hodgson Schilf Evans

What do you think of this project?

• I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
there are no plans for it that I’m aware of and none that i can think of that would make sense. other than a bit of 50’s brick on the front there is nothing redeeming about the structure or its history. it’s chock full of asbestos and the only tenants it’s had for decades are pigeons and squatters. having said that, combined with the old gem theatre site it’s a nice little infill parcel with the same fabulous views the brighton block has.

there are no plans for it that I’m aware of and none that i can think of that would make sense. other than a bit of 50’s brick on the front there is nothing redeeming about the structure or its history. it’s chock full of asbestos and the only tenants it’s had for decades are pigeons and squatters. having said that, combined with the old gem theatre site it’s a nice little infill parcel with the same fabulous views the brighton block has.

Oof. No it gives you a Thorsby theatre vibe for sure. It’d be nice to have some new infill go in there for sure.

The question though is the owner of the property interested in doing something or (as I'm suspecting) is he/she happy to just sit on the property until a large offer to buy is made to him/her?

2021-04-16 125.JPG

Back