• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
IMG_5902.jpeg

Lucky for Boyle Street that Randy B needed some good news headlines with his name attached.

I wonder if this announcement let's the Oilers Entertainment Group off the hook regarding money it had agreed to provide if fundraising didn't reach its goal.

To play devil's advocate, would Bill 18 even be applicable here? Wouldn't the agreement technically be with Boyle Street Community Services and not the municipality? Or am I misunderstanding how these funding agreements work.

To play devil's advocate, would Bill 18 even be applicable here? Wouldn't the agreement technically be with Boyle Street Community Services and not the municipality? Or am I misunderstanding how these funding agreements work.
If that's the case, I wonder if some of these developers will reach their hands out to the Feds to help get money for their projects?

Is Bill 18 in use yet? Maybe Randy B got it in under ol' Danni's wire? Let me guess, there were ZERO AB folks there? Not even the Housing Minister? If he did, ol' Danni would have his balls in her purse....

Is Bill 18 in use yet? Maybe Randy B got it in under ol' Danni's wire? Let me guess, there were ZERO AB folks there? Not even the Housing Minister? If he did, ol' Danni would have his balls in her purse....
Bill 18 is not in effect yet and I think they said they wouldn't put it in place until Jan 1, 2025. Also - Alberta does not officially have a Housing Minister...

You may have found the loophole! I wonder if cities will switch their strategies to become facilitators for these types of deals to get around the red tape

@MacLac's obsession with "ol' Danni" is getting very tiresome. Does he secretly masturbate to her or something?

And yes, I think the Bill 18 loophole has been found.

@MacLac's obsession with "ol' Danni" is getting very tiresome. Does he secretly masturbate to her or something?

And yes, I think the Bill 18 loophole has been found.
Imagine wanting to talk about the Premier when a facility, who's mandate is under provincial jurisdiction, is being funded and built. Especially during a time when TMX is to add 4 Bullion a year to the Prov budget and the funding to our cities is at historic lows…

Just imagine.

I tend to agree, just leave the political talk in the political threads. Especially if they are constant insults that serve little purpose.

Back