News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton Aerials

Explore-Edmonton_Cityscape_Aerial-cityscape-of-the-river-valley-in-summer.jpg

Hard to know what’s up to date when you only go to our core once or twice a year. That’s my experience with many senior employees in businesses.

Had a realtor ask me yesterday where the capital plaza was and if it was new (even though the legislature was clearly in the background). Even the people paid to know our city seem unaware of how it’s changing and evolving.

Hard to know what’s up to date when you only go to our core once or twice a year. That’s my experience with many senior employees in businesses.

Had a realtor ask me yesterday where the capital plaza was and if it was new (even though the legislature was clearly in the background). Even the people paid to know our city seem unaware of how it’s changing and evolving.
There are many, many Realtors that do not know basic things about the cities that they're working in. It's a little suspect when they call themselves 'real estate experts' lol

I'm wondering if that traffic circle at University Ave and 114 St would still exist once the LRT line was constructed?

I appreciate that old photo, @IanO. Wow, no HUB, no SUB, no Tory building, no Humanities, no Business Building, no Timms Centre, no Education North, only the original Rutherford Library, no Fine Arts Building, no Law Building, no Butterdome, plus medical, engineering and science buildings.

Back