East Junction | 86m | 25s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I know I'm wrong both ethically and morally to feel this way, but it's kinda growing on me.
If nothing else, the multiple pages of everyone sharing their disgust after the tower was revealed under the tarping was probably one of my favourite threads on Skyrise.

Major Development Permit
Permit ClassNot Available
Permit Date(No value)
StatusIn Progress
Description of DevelopmentTo revise the Height and number of Dwellings to a Multi-unit Housing building (building 2: height reduced from 12 Storeys down to 6, and the number of Dwellings to be reduced from 143 to 83).
Address9109 - 85 STREET NW

They reduced the 2nd tower to a midrise to avoid paying for a crane
Capture.PNG

Still no signs of life on the new 6 storey

People complain too much. This is miles ahead of William Place across the road, which looks like something straight out the Soviet era.

Phase 1, along with the supportive housing project on the corner of 95 ave, will hopefully inject some life into the area (plus whatever proposals come out of the rezoning process)...

People complain too much. This is miles ahead of William Place across the road, which looks like something straight out the Soviet era.

Phase 1, along with the supportive housing project on the corner of 95 ave, will hopefully inject some life into the area (plus whatever proposals come out of the rezoning process)...
I mean, the rest of the site is still a half a hole in the ground with construction garbage strewn all over, with plastic capped rebar that hasn't moved in a year and a half, but sure, tell everyone they complain too much about a building that is barely better than the one across the street.

Back