IMG_0660.jpg
IMG_0661.jpg
IMG_0662.jpg
IMG_0665.jpg
IMG_0667.jpg
IMG_0669.jpg
IMG_0670.jpg
IMG_0673.jpg

I think it's for the 26 & 12 stories plus some low-rise, not really sure.
@bodsbods9090 They are planning to build out half the parkade and I think the two southernmost buildings first, the ~25-story tower, the ~12-story mid-rise, and their attached low-rise buildings. That works out to 427 units if I read things correctly. It also sounds like the building heights might come in a bit lower.

@KyleBlanchett Regency is the developer, I got the info from them (though it came from a colleague, so the details may not be 100%)

It is absolutely insane to me how big this project is. There are essentially four phases across the site with the first two phases in this pit. You still have another couple mid rises in this pit to come on the north half and then another giant pit roughly the same size as this entire pit to the north where the current buildings still sit. Appears they are still renting those and no evictions have taken place yet.

While Regency is the developer, Pagnotta is the GC, so the site shape would also be on them at this point since it is under construction, whereas BMO/Emerald are squarely on Regency.

From this afternoon. Looks like they are pouring the 5th floor.
I believe that after the 6th floor (as they're building the midrise directly to the east as they go, correct me if wrong) then tower floors are the same and thus should rise up fast.
This is correct. If you look at the building as is from the south, you can see where the midrise will be versus the tower near the garage entry.

Still two mid-rises along with a six storey between the two mid rises on this stretch to come - all of which have 4 storey extension buildings attached toward the east.

One thing I'm unsure of is whether the taller building podium will have any retail or not. In the renders, it appears not, while the mid-rise tower on the north side does. If not, seems like a missed opportunity to have retail on that corner. I imagine they applied the parking argument.

Edit: here is the south view.

958825_43fcbcdb48244e8daa8147a3b9dc5cae_mv2-jpg.251338

This view is looking south east from the north west corner of the site. Each building will have the four storey attachment that you see in the bottom left of this image, and the six storey will have a double attachment on each end like a U shape.
958825_aeab70e56ec0495eba79c467e1911738_mv2-jpg.251337

Last edited:

Back