News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Downtown

Funny, I just noticed that it was shut down yesterday as well and logged on here specifically to see if my eyes had deceived me or not.

I drove by it about a week ago and there was a fellow laying (passed out?) horizontally on that table they had in the front of the store, and it's probably one of the only stores in all of Edmonton I have felt genuinely unsafe being in.

Hoping in some ways, others not ie. what's being demo'd.

Twas.

Wayback Burgers in the Cecil is opening Wed.

The new cafe on the SEC of 105/Jasper is now open.

The Sunflower Cafe by SAGE next to Red Arrow on 104st is about to open.

@IanO A sign that The Parks might be starting soon? 🤞

Sad about Curry Vibes, though, was a good place. At least there are still other options downtown (Tiffin, Y Not)

I really enjoyed Curry Vibes buffet, but sadly it was dying way before COVID-19. I never saw more than a handful of patrons at any given time in there.

@IanO Holy! I'm surprised there's even one new food place opening in downtown, much less 3? I'm happy now 😀

Sadly, I am not even sure if I will shop there this season. Prior to COVID it was giving me as a customer less and less reasons to make a case for me to venture over.

Thankfully Tix on the Square, the RAM's gift shop, a few places on 104st should do.

Here's hoping that things only look up...

https://crashworks.ca/
Crash hotel has turned into a co-working space it seems. At least until the pandemic ends I am guessing.
125945893_118925709997826_4458260868300091941_o.jpg

Back