News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Arc Smart Fare System

That may explain why I didn't see anyone handing out ARC cards at the Central LRT station after 4 pm yesterday. The tweet specifically stated they would be at the downtown LRT stations until 5:30 pm. This has turned into an absolute gong show!
The Tweet link didn't work (maybe it was deleted). What did it state?

I had a post pilot program interview with City of Edmonton yesterday. I relayed some of the concerns on this thread particularly in regards to visitors to the city, in addition to my mostly positive experiences in the Arc Card pilot program.

I had a post pilot program interview with City of Edmonton yesterday. I relayed some of the concerns on this thread particularly in regards to visitors to the city, in addition to my mostly positive experiences in the Arc Card pilot program.
Your comment about visitors to the City sparked a thought in my head.

Are there Arc machines at the airport? Because there should be. What better way to get visitors using transit when they arrive (or during their trip) than to have the opportunity to purchase the Arc card right at the airport. I'm just thinking of how many cities I've travelled to internationally where those passes are available right there and make it super easy.

Yes, there's an Arc machine right at the airport. Perhaps someone can snap a photo of it next time they're there.

All that's missing is an LRT station, or at the very least the proposed direct bus connection downtown.

Yes, there's an Arc machine right at the airport. Perhaps someone can snap a photo of it next time they're there.
I took this pic in April, so maybe it got moved since then, but I doubt it.
20220402_233133.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with linking UPass to your ARC card? If yes, what is the easiest way to do so?

Ea
Does anyone have any experience with linking UPass to your ARC card? If yes, what is the easiest way to do so?
Each school has its own upass portal where you log in with your school credentials, and enter your card info where it says to. This is the UofA's, for example. What school are you with?

Back