7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Alberta Legislature

screen-shot-2022-01-10-at-9-20-00-am-png.374039

screen-shot-2022-01-10-at-9-21-25-am-png.374041

screen-shot-2022-01-10-at-9-21-47-am-png.374042

All from

Hey, no stealing my thunder... when I saw this I was so upset that I squealed like a pig for an hour and a half. My wife had to call my therapist to talk me down (I had unknowingly climbed to the top of a near-by telephone pole (do they still call them that since landlines are now as scarce as rocking-horse poop) to shout my displeasure across SoCal. When I finally came to grips with the situation I realized that I had chewed off two of my fingers -- do you know how hard it is to get work done with no fingers? (don't ask -- past annoyances)... I had to type this with my nose (fortunately I can't get my teeth wrapped around my substantial proboscis). If I had no morals I would start stealing from other posters... but that is no road to fame and fortune so I resist succumbing to the criminal mind. God help me -- I know you are listening (or more likely reading).

^^^^ Hunt and peck typing style has now been replaced with "hunt and beck" (I have never looked at qwerty so closely before -- did you realize that all of the letters are in caps -- we should have a "lower-case lock" a "caps lock" seems redundant.

Exceptionally curious about their wading pool and fountain redo; here's hoping it doesn't become something sterile and detracting from its recent popularity.

One of the most beautiful things is seeing dozens, if not hundreds of families enjoy picnics, wading pool and all of it free of charge in an urban, walkable environment.

*I can hear it now... 'the fountains in the upper plaza are for kids to play in'

Are they only replacing the wading pools? Or are they re-doing everything including the concrete walkways? Has anyone seen a rendering for this?

I believe the scope is to redo the main wading, eliminate the upper wading areas and complexly replace the walkways.

Are they only replacing the wading pools? Or are they re-doing everything including the concrete walkways? Has anyone seen a rendering for this?
Better includ everything…..30M pays for a lot of wading pool “stuff.”

Significant demolition, likely some new waterproofing for things below, new electrical, mechanical and I'd hope for it to tie-in to the north plaza with upgraded furniture, fixtures and art.

Back