News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.7K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.8K     0 

Advanced Skills Centre | ?m | 4s | NAIT

The location would be in the old westwood garage location. So within walking distance to the new station.

I suspect that the Feds will antiup as well for this.

And Yes SIAT has a new building started, new SAIT Centre, will house the fitness facilities. Construction is underway including a new utility tunnel.

Nait needs a new fitness centre as well. The pool I believe is now closed. Cost up upgrading it was to much. I did an audit of the building about 5 years ago and it was not in good shape.

Last edited:
The location would be in the old westwood garage location. So within walking distance to the new station.

I suspect that the Feds will antiup as well for this.

And Yes SIAT has a new building started, new SAIT Centre, will house the fitness facilities. Construction is underway including a new utility tunnel.

Nait needs a new fitness centre as well. The pool I believe is now closed. Cost up upgrading it was to much. I did an audit of the building about 5 years ago and it was not in good shape.
Go ahead make me feel old I went to NAIT before the fitness centre was built.

DND should sell the Armoury to NAIT and that could be retrofitted into their new fitness centre.

Go ahead make me feel old I went to NAIT before the fitness centre was built.
I remember when it was built. My current age, I have been doing evaluations on buildings I was helping build when they were new. That makes me feel old. about 9 years back I sat on a patio downtown with my father. He commented that they were tearing down buildings he helped design. Now I feel that way. And my Summer Coop student could be my Granddaughter.

Back