News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.7K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

10308 116 Street | ?m | ?s | Leston Holdings | Arc Studio

Taken yesterday. I stumbled across it and figured there would be a thread on the building. Great location, very short walk from the future station at *Unity* Square, OEX, etc.

Reading the thread, I see that apartments once lived here. I do wish that developers would hit the parking lots first, but I understand life isn't that simple. Genuine improvement though, so it's a thumbs up from me.
PXL_20230923_194234845.MP.jpg

Taken yesterday. I stumbled across it and figured there would be a thread on the building. Great location, very short walk from the future station at *Unity* Square, OEX, etc.

Reading the thread, I see that apartments once lived here. I do wish that developers would hit the parking lots first, but I understand life isn't that simple. Genuine improvement though, so it's a thumbs up from me.
View attachment 508885
This makes it what, the 4th multifamily project on the go in Oliver? (Mercury Block II, the other Leston one by the Emerald, the Westrich one and Mercury Block). That's a decent chunk right there!

Averton also put up fencing just north of MB, so maybe they have something on the go here soon. Their Edmonton office is in Oliver.

This makes it what, the 4th multifamily project on the go in Oliver? (Mercury Block II, the other Leston one by the Emerald, the Westrich one and Mercury Block). That's a decent chunk right there!
Then it would be the 5th (you've listed 4), which is even better, if you consider how much was added or is being added right now (Citizen, Abbey Park, Mercury Block I, Hat @ 122). Oliver is somewhat quietly densifying fairly fast. If you look at at 10-year span, it's added so much density, somewhat under the radar.

The location of the red pin has the fencing. I believe Averton also owns the lot just north of Kathryn Manor, but it's currently being used for Evolve's parking until MB is finished.
Screenshot_20230925-173958.png

Then it would be the 5th (you've listed 4), which is even better, if you consider how much was added or is being added right now (Citizen, Abbey Park, Mercury Block I, Hat @ 122). Oliver is somewhat quietly densifying fairly fast. If you look at at 10-year span, it's added so much density, somewhat under the radar.
Oliver (especially West Oliver) will probably be the best neighbourhood in the city by a ton if this keeps up. We just need Open Sky and that empty lot north of it to start going.

I swear I’d buy a new condo here if they built one.

Could also add Grandin 4 at 113st and 100 Ave as #6 in Oliver.

And hopefully Jameson is starting up soon.

Back