News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Downtown

Yes, still not much around for clothing and shoes, very little for furniture, appliances or hardware.

An area can't really be walkable if you have to drive to the edge of downtown or further to get so many things and until it is, it will not be that attractive to those who want to live in a walkable area.
Makes ya wonder, with all the condo’s selling, if structube moving out wasn't a bit premature.

It’s too bad the brewery district, for how suburban it is, didn’t get a Home Depot, Canadian tire, etc sorta store. That would have been a decent compromise, especially once the valley line opens. Still close to more SFH residential areas, parking, but also accessible to DT/WHKWN, residents.

GMx27VbWcAAdFys

It’s too bad the brewery district, for how suburban it is, didn’t get a Home Depot, Canadian tire, etc sorta store. That would have been a decent compromise, especially once the valley line opens. Still close to more SFH residential areas, parking, but also accessible to DT/WHKWN, residents.

I've always thought a Home Hardware would do very well in this zone.

Soft opening this weekend.

View attachment 563012
Awesome. Can't believe this place started their TI months after the incoming pizza place across the alley next to Black Pearl, yet they're already soft opening while the pizza spot is still U/C.

What pizza place are you referring to?
Not open yet, I believe @Greenspace mentioned it's a pizza place from Spruce Grove(?) that is opening a new location in the CRU next to Black Pearl in Icon I. Only thing is they've been working on the TI for the space pretty consistently for no joke well over six months now.

Back