News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

Fencing up around these buildings - Eric Cormack site. The recycling depot is gone now, too.

20240401_102536.jpg
20240331_130100.jpg

would be nice if some of the original Misercordia hospital building could be saved and incorporated into whatever development will happen.

I don’t know if there is much worth saving here, to be honest. I walk past these buildings almost daily and it’s not a particularly pretty building. I doubt anyone would invest money in trying to keep anything here. But you never know….

I don’t know if there is much worth saving here, to be honest. I walk past these buildings almost daily and it’s not a particularly pretty building. I doubt anyone would invest money in trying to keep anything here. But you never know….
I can actually see some interesting things happening that can incorporate this building.
The simple fact that it's a brick building, to me, makes it more appealing than a lot of things we see around. Also, a good architect can make great stuff out of unassuming things, so you never know...

Anyone know what's happening with this site? Drove by this morning and there's fencing all around it.

Anyone know what's happening with this site? Drove by this morning and there's fencing all around it.
ARH was reno'ing it last summer until a fire broke out.

Back