Stationlands Residential Towers | 90m | 25s | Qualico | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Looks like Ken Cantor was right for once 😉 It sure looks like a pedway.
IMG_2678.jpeg
IMG_2677.jpeg

Reference ID: Job No 500038639-002
Description: To develop a landscaped plaza area (Roundhouse Park) to the Station Lands mixed Use development. The plaza includes an elevated pedestrian walkway (trestle bridge) and popup stair building from the pedestrian tunnel below. And to construct exterior alterations (landscape changes) to the previously approved Station Lands north development.
Plan 2321876 Blk A Lot 1
9903 - 105 AVENUE NW
Plan 2321874 Blk A Lot 100
Applicant: DIALOG
Create Date: 2024-02-06T09:18:44Z
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN

Reference ID: Job No 500038639-002
Description: To develop a landscaped plaza area (Roundhouse Park) to the Station Lands mixed Use development. The plaza includes an elevated pedestrian walkway (trestle bridge) and popup stair building from the pedestrian tunnel below. And to construct exterior alterations (landscape changes) to the previously approved Station Lands north development.
Plan 2321876 Blk A Lot 1
9903 - 105 AVENUE NW
Plan 2321874 Blk A Lot 100
Applicant: DIALOG
Create Date: 2024-02-06T09:18:44Z
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN
rewrewrewrwe.png

^ Or at least get one of those funky, bright coloured murals on it. Both would be cool, too.

I like it in theory, the way they've run it right up along the side of the CN tower podium with nothing else going on I think actually highlights the podium.

I don't know much about the inside of the CN tower, but the podium is all parking, right? Would it be viable to connect the CN tower to the walkway on the 2nd floor? Add an entrance on the backside up there so it's not just a walkway wandering past a featureless wall.

Awkwardly, though, theswitch.com that's on one of the billboard mockups is not owned by them for the project. I'm sure the production prints won't have that, but...

I like it in theory, the way they've run it right up along the side of the CN tower podium with nothing else going on I think actually highlights the podium.

I don't know much about the inside of the CN tower, but the podium is all parking, right? Would it be viable to connect the CN tower to the walkway on the 2nd floor? Add an entrance on the backside up there so it's not just a walkway wandering past a featureless wall.
Qualico can not just build as they please. CN is not owned by Qualico.

Back