News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.9K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

A lot of new condo rental on the west side of North Ridge and Lacombe Park. Easy access to Ray Gibbons as well.

Currently a rental apartment by Broadstreet Properties pouring the 1 level UG parkade in Riverside area as well.

If Riverbank landing and/or new phases of Grandin Parc village happen that will be great for the community.

Permit Type
Major Development Permit
Permit Date
Jul 02, 2021
Status
Approved
Description of Development
To construct a 48 Dwelling Multi-unit Housing building, and to demolish the existing Multi-unit Housing building.
Address
13803 - 109 AVENUE NW

BP:

2022-11-10
Commercial Final
To construct FOOTINGS AND FOUNDATIONS ONLY for future apartment building - Glenora, building A.
13803 - 109 AVENUE NW

FhaVDMkacAAQuA1

I'm worried that St. Albert will keep growing until it reaches the Hwy 37 overpass
Not too far now along the highway but, there is a large UofA farm they would have to cut through. I don't expect it to get there anytime soon though. They have a lot of land on the west side to build out first.

I hadn't checked the mayors lobbyist registry lately (since Iveson apparently). It looks like Mayor Sohi does not have the same commitment to the registry as the entries ended when Iveson's term ended. We used to get some interesting hints of projects to come.

Back