Spruce Grove Metro Ballpark | ?m | ?s | Gold Sports And Entertainment

What do you think of this project?

• I like it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I assume (but could be mistaken), that if this specific site was a wetland or environmental reserve, the province would have claimed it so that development of any kind could not proceed.
In the grand scheme of the natural area there, when you look from above they took out a very small corner with lots of nature left. Also not far from there is the Wagner natural area which is protected.

The ball diamond will be great for spruce grove and I've talked to a lot of people who won't have issues sharing cabs with a bunch of friends for a good weekend night out. Something different than going to a bar

1636641289917.png

In the grand scheme of the natural area there, when you look from above they took out a very small corner with lots of nature left. Also not far from there is the Wagner natural area which is protected.

The ball diamond will be great for spruce grove and I've talked to a lot of people who won't have issues sharing cabs with a bunch of friends for a good weekend night out. Something different than going to a bar

View attachment 362278

Not trying to be that guy, but the rendering the prospects posted takes up alot more space than that corner on your map.
All in all, I agree will be great for Spruce Grove, the location is great.

78865B45-8AA9-46FA-BB47-6FDC1E287F9E.jpeg

However with the posted rendering I see towers in the back, what are the chances... Or am I hopeful.. probably just hopeful 😂

Shocking to see how far east Spruce Grove has grown. I used to drive that highway to NAIT's Westerra Campus in Stony Plain in the '90s and all that was all country except for the upper triangle in the corner of the pic above. With the growth of Acheson, it is starting to feel like one large city driving down the highway all the way to Stony Plain.

Not trying to be that guy, but the rendering the prospects posted takes up alot more space than that corner on your map.
All in all, I agree will be great for Spruce Grove, the location is great.

View attachment 362280

However with the posted rendering I see towers in the back, what are the chances... Or am I hopeful.. probably just hopeful 😂
I'm going based off of what they have currently cleared out. That rendering also shows empty field that is currently 60% developed, so not too accurate

Shocking to see how far east Spruce Grove has grown. I used to drive that highway to NAIT's Westerra Campus in Stony Plain in the '90s and all that was all country except for the upper triangle in the corner of the pic above. With the growth of Acheson, it is starting to feel like one large city driving down the highway all the way to Stony Plain.
Spruce Grove was ranked 4th fastest growing cities in Canada in June 2020

Appropriately named. The Myshak fam are a staple of the Spruce Grove/Stony Plain area. They also have more money than damn near anyone.

Back