Charles Camsell Redevelopment | 39m | 8s | Five Oaks | Dub Architects

I just don't get it, it be the most inefficient way to get a project done. And it's definitely not cheaper, considering mobilization, equipment rentals, interest on the project, coordinating labour. I just don't get how his projects can make any money.

I just don't get it, it be the most inefficient way to get a project done. And it's definitely not cheaper, considering mobilization, equipment rentals, interest on the project, coordinating labour. I just don't get how his projects can make any money.
They make the equipment too though. They also self project manage and coordinate labour since they are the labour. Savings all around. The two guys only do actual construction work 25% of the time.

Last edited:
Looks like it's mainly a redistribution of heights and units:
  • Area A: Proposed maximum height is 39.0m (current maximum height is 15.0 m); and a proposed Density of 224 Dwellings/Hectare (Currently 104 Dwellings/Hectare)
  • Area B: No proposed changes
  • Area C: Proposed maximum height is 18.0m - 19.0m (current maximum height ranges between 15.0m - 34.0m); and a proposed Density of 116 Dwellings/Hectare (currently 156 Dwellings/Hectare)
  • Area D: No proposed changes
  • Area E: Provision changes to allow for zero lot line housing

LDA20-0209_Proposed_DC2Provisionsandappendices-11.png

LDA20-0209_Proposed_DC2Provisionsandappendices-11.pngLDA20-0209_Proposed_DC2Provisionsandappendices-10.pngLDA20-0209_Proposed_DC2Provisionsandappendices-9.png

Back