News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Miscellaneous

The Winnington Building (12415 Stony Plain Road) Will be getting and Exterior and Interior renovation.

The Winnington Building (12415 Stony Plain Road) Will be getting and Exterior and Interior renovation.View attachment 212190

Excellent! this is one of my favourite commercial buildings in the city. Exterior wise I think new windows and doors are probably in order here, but I'm also curious to know what the brick work looks like without the paint. Hopefully they look into that and leave it exposed. Will be interesting to see what they do with this

Noticed tree clearing behind the Rossdale Brewery (below - pictured today). I know a few years ago Gene Dub talked about developing it into a boutique hotel. Has anyone heard any rumblings about this property?

Noticed tree clearing behind the Rossdale Brewery (below - pictured today). I know a few years ago Gene Dub talked about developing it into a boutique hotel. Has anyone heard any rumblings about this property?

View attachment 214227

I'd love to know too. Its brickwork is looking really rough in some spots, especially near the foundation;
Rossdale Brewery Detail w: Flood Line.jpg

Rossdale Brewery.jpg

It looks like it is a collaboration:
“Planning at ATB Place is ongoing, with building operators working with Makespace to determine what a redesigned space will look like. The development is entirely privately funded.”

Looks like the former HSBC building on Jasper is filling in that weird side plaza that has never been used that I could tell.

Might be this:

Job No 274472139-002: To construct and operate a Specialty Food Services Use addition (with a maximum of 200 occupants and 122 square meters of Public Space) to an existing Professional, Financial and Office Support Services building, and to construct exterior and interior alterations (facade improvement) to the existing building, and re-configuring the layout of the outdoor Amenity Area patio space (no seats).
10055 - 106 STREET NW Plan NB Blk 5 Lots 61-62
SYNCHRO ARCHITECTURE INC.
DOWNTOWN

Might be this:

Job No 274472139-002: To construct and operate a Specialty Food Services Use addition (with a maximum of 200 occupants and 122 square meters of Public Space) to an existing Professional, Financial and Office Support Services building, and to construct exterior and interior alterations (facade improvement) to the existing building, and re-configuring the layout of the outdoor Amenity Area patio space (no seats).
10055 - 106 STREET NW Plan NB Blk 5 Lots 61-62
SYNCHRO ARCHITECTURE INC.
DOWNTOWN
I think this will be a cool little addition to that building. I can't recall which resto is moving in that space.

Back