News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

@goodcitywhenfinished Do you mean this building? I can't remember if this was a CIBC or BMO, or if your talking about the space further down on about 108st. Not sure if it was leased, just curious.

Edit, Ah, just figured it out that it's the gorgeous building on 108th. No idea if there is anything happening there, if there is I'd hope Belgian is involved...

Last edited:
Forgot to post this from last week:
View attachment 172858

@goodcitywhenfinished Do you mean this building? I can't remember if this was a CIBC or BMO, or if your talking about the space further down on about 108st. Not sure if it was leased, just curious.

Edit, Ah, just figured it out that it's the gorgeous building on 108th. No idea if there is anything happening there, if there is I'd hope Belgian is involved...

From January 2019: 10431 - 82 AVENUE NW Plan I Blk 62 Lots 29-30 To change the use from professional, financial and office support services use to a cannabis retail sales.

This building on 107 Ave & 109 St. is getting a redo:

View attachment 175001

View attachment 175002

Goes to EDC for Formal presentation tentatively on March 12:

E. UPCOMING APPLICATIONS, CONFLICTS AND REGRETS (March 12 2019)
10830 - 107 Avenue Property (Development Permit) - Formal - Dean Snihur - Snihur Construction Group Inc.

Fun fact, I used to live in the apartment building right next door. Bad management at the time, but was otherwise a fun neighbourhood to live in, right close to downtown.

C.3. Crossroads Building (Development Permit)
Dean Snihur - Snihur Construction Group Inc.

MOVED: D. Deshpande

Motion of Support with conditions requiring the applicant to present an Administrative
Walk-on.

SECONDED: R. Labonte

While the Committee generally supports the intent of the project, the following
information either lacked sufficient clarity or was not provided:
● West and south building elevations - provide updated elevations that clearly indicate
what materials are being proposed (ie transparent vs. opaque, colour, material).
● South elevation - resolve the exterior treatment of the stairwell and update elevations
accordingly.
● Provide north elevation, annotated as appropriate.
● Provide physical material sample board showing materials and glazing samples.

CARRIED

FOR THE MOTION: R. Labonte, W. Sims, T. Antoniuk, A. Zepp, D. Brown, D.
Deshpande

AGAINST: M. Figueira, S. Kaznacheeva, J. Mills.

https://www.edmonton.ca/city_govern...ontonDesignCommittee_Minutes_March12_2019.pdf

Back