What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From this afternoon:
1724461486681.png

Lotta fond memories in Oil City lol. Anyone remember the Tent Event? I'll never forget when USS played there. Maybe I'm getting old, but it doesn't seem like we do stuff like that anymore.
Was just thinking about that the other day. I think I saw LMFAO in the tent that was set up in the parking lot of what is now El Furniture. Saw a lot of good country artists at Oil City before they got big too.

Was just thinking about that the other day. I think I saw LMFAO in the tent that was set up in the parking lot of what is now El Furniture. Saw a lot of good country artists at Oil City before they got big too.
Off topic but you ever hit Boonstock? Lotta of fond memories there if I coulda remembered them. That was peak YEG culture those years.

That 13 storey connector will be a massive building by itself, so this isn't a tragedy if it becomes a 3 stage project.

One second thought, if the connector is built first they'll still need to demo the Knoxville's building to build the parkade, and consequently the piles for the south tower. I can't see them having 3 separate digs and a labyrinth parkade system as a result. This should atleast bring the tower to grade, or better yet the top of its podium.

Am I wrong in my thinking?

Last edited:

Back