The Parks | 146.91m | 45s | 35s | 13s | Pangman | Hariri Pontarini

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As a two-tower complex it will certainly stand out on the skyline. I believe Maclab et al will be impelled to do the second tower and the low-rise connector piece -- it would be a difficult sell to move into a building that is surrounded by boarded up crud and demolished whatevers. If the Warehouse Park was better thought out that might be a reason to move into the new towers as well -- the towers will definitely outshine the City efforts. The new towers will definitely provide impetus for Norquest expansion plans and the betterment of 108th Street.

Close. It'll be the 4th. Manulife will beat it by 3m give or take.
It'll still be massive, and probably end up as prominent as JW and Stantec, since there's nothing around remotely as tall.
I think you mean Epcor Tower. Parks II will slightly edge out the Manulife Tower as well (which will be insane considering Manulife dominated the skyline for 3 decades, maybe 4 considering Epcor only beat it because of the spires).

I think you mean Epcor Tower. Parks II will slightly edge out the Manulife Tower as well (which will be insane considering Manulife dominated the skyline for 3 decades, maybe 4 considering Epcor only beat it because of the spires).
You are correct.
Tower II will edge Manulife by less than 1/2 a metre, if the numbers we have are to be trusted.

Sorry I know this was answered before but not sure what page to go back to, but when is tower two supposed to get going?

20240309_114610.jpg

Back