The Parks | 146.91m | 45s | 35s | 13s | Pangman | Hariri Pontarini

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I went briefly, didn't really speak to anyone but heard they were talking about phase 2 in terms of not knowing if it would be rental or condos. As I've said before I have on good authority phase 2 isn't happening soon, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

They had a few food trucks that were free, games, and basically signing up people interested in renting.
We’d all love for you to be proven wrong as well! 😉

Gosh darn, that’s real bummer….3 years before ph2 starts….I guess that leaves us with ph2B of StationLands, Falcon 2 and Grandin 2 (whatever number the 30 storey is), to look forward to

Gosh darn, that’s real bummer….3 years before ph2 starts….I guess that leaves us with ph2B of StationLands, Falcon 2 and Grandin 2 (whatever number the 30 storey is), to look forward to
Maybe a Westrich high-rise too but as a lot have said on here, doesn't seem like anything will happen any time soon.

Maybe a Westrich high-rise too but as a lot have said on here, doesn't seem like anything will happen any time soon.
Well Ian will ensure all of the Westrich Towers get built plus my kid is working part time at Buco….will dispatch her to the”Switch” sales office in Epcor and ask them about the tower

Taken on Sunday during my walk to Khazana.
PXL_20240916_015857454.MP.jpg

Back