News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Old Strathcona & The Garneau Real Estate

The second site is one I always had hope for it being redeveloped. Exciting.

Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 2.28.08 PM.png

'The second site is home to one of Edmonton’s oldest Catholic schools, the St. Anthony Resource Centre. The new owner plans to preserve and modify the existing 116-year-old building and utilize the remaining acre of land with the potential to encompass hundreds of new apartment units and a mixed retail component'

The second site is one I always had hope for it being redeveloped. Exciting.

View attachment 512248

'The second site is home to one of Edmonton’s oldest Catholic schools, the St. Anthony Resource Centre. The new owner plans to preserve and modify the existing 116-year-old building and utilize the remaining acre of land with the potential to encompass hundreds of new apartment units and a mixed retail component'

I go by the St. Anthony site regularly as it’s on the 83rd Ave bike path. An amazing location for development.

Any further info on who owns it now, what the project might be, timelines, etc?

Thanks for sharing!

This seems to be the latest trend to cash in on, much like Bubble Tea chains were a while ago.

I would prefer something local for this spot rather than a chain or franchise, but at least it is nice to see the spot being filled after being vacant for quite a while.

This seems to be the latest trend to cash in on, much like Bubble Tea chains were a while ago.

I would prefer something local for this spot rather than a chain or franchise, but at least it is nice to see the spot being filled after being vacant for quite a while.
Also, at least it is a relatively "unknown to Edmonton" chain

Back