News   Apr 03, 2020
 8K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3K     0 

Miscellaneous

IMG_8291.jpeg
Noticed driving by that this building is totally fenced off and there’s an Edmonton development proposal sign up. At a glance the proposal was about the same size.

Kinda wish it was the empty lot across the road that was being developed though.

There is NO “replacement for Bullwinkles!” Where Autozone is now on Fort Road stood the greatest thing since Disneyland…..in the views from myself when I was a wee lad. The greatest days of my life were spent playing arcade games….getting tickets to buy crap and their pizza….their Pepp
/Mush! Can still taste it to this day. The Animatronics show was as amazing….even to todays’ standards.

Yesterday's Auto Gallery and Sylv's Retro Diner on 51 Ave are closing down and relocating.
Are there any empty CRU's in or near the downtown or Old Strathcona areas that can take them?

GVhW3wbWkAEmFk2

^ yeah, park 'em at the RAM.

But on a serious note, the owner of Yesterday's Auto Gallery also owns Rad Torque Raceway. My guess is they lease temporary space around Leduc/Nisku while a facility is built on the Rad Torque site (assuming the site isn't in line with the possible planned 3rd runway at YEG).

Would the storage facility itself not count as ground level commercial?
Darn, you're right. The permit says "Business/Personal - main floor CRU 1, General Industrial use - main to 5th floor, no RTUs". I didn't realize they still had to specify a main floor CRU even if it was still the same business as the floors above. I'm guessing it's for their offices? I thought it seemed a bit odd to have retail commercial on the main floor of a self storage building, but I was still excited for the activation.

DP for 12 units of 'Cluster Housing' also on 154 st

Major Development Permit
Permit ClassNot Available
Permit Date(No value)
StatusIn Progress
Description of DevelopmentTo construct a Residential Use development in the form of Cluster Housing (two 6 Dwelling Multi-unit Housing, total of 12 Dwellings).
Address10225 - 154 STREET NW

Back