News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Miscellaneous

they r tearing up the parking lot in lendrum place hmmmm...

on that note I have always wondered why southgate never got any TOD it could be a metrotown like situation.
Agreed. Southgate not having any TOD is one of the greatest mysteries in this city, for me. It's relatively close to Downtown and Whyte and it's Edmonton's second busiest mall. I also think it could end up trickling down to Century Park, in the long term.

Agreed. Southgate not having any TOD is one of the greatest mysteries in this city, for me. It's relatively close to Downtown and Whyte and it's Edmonton's second busiest mall. I also think it could end up trickling down to Century Park, in the long term.

They can start with the NW parking lot - build an underground parkade first, then a mixed-use tower above grade with a ground-level podium that extends the mall to Wine & Beyond.

Mill Creek West project???

2A77D024-9777-42C4-A06C-C488777D2FBE.jpeg

Man I'm really excited for Beljan to start this Mill Creek West project. With this activated as well as 'the Colombian' opening up, these will really inject some life into the immediate area (which is really underrated btw).

Anyone know when Beljan plans to start this one?

they r tearing up the parking lot in lendrum place hmmmm...

on that note I have always wondered why southgate never got any TOD it could be a metrotown like situation.
A guy (completely uninvolved in anything CRE/development) I know lives in Lendrum and mentioned something about the rumor in the neighbourhood was that Lendrum Place is to be redeveloped? Supposedly that’s why the Petro Can is now closed there?

A guy (completely uninvolved in anything CRE/development) I know lives in Lendrum and mentioned something about the rumor in the neighbourhood was that Lendrum Place is to be redeveloped? Supposedly that’s why the Petro Can is now closed there?
im so intrigued now , i hope a permit sign can go up so i can get a pic. I've walked in the area and seen newly completed lowrise developments but i cant seem to find its page anywhere on this site hmmm.

Also tearing up or down, The Old Swiss Chalet location on 170st just north of 107 ave, that has sat empty for quite a number of years is now a pile of rubble. Drove by yesterday as the demo crew was at work.

Back