News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.7K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.8K     0 

Miscellaneous

Good! Trying to find parking at the West Block with the ongoing LRT construction is a pain in the arse.
don’t you just love that 180 degree u-turn into the on-street parking on 102 avenue as well as the [lack of] sight lines exiting back on to 102 avenue. having said that, I’ve never found parking that hard to find and only occasionally had to resort to parking underground.

don’t you just love that 180 degree u-turn into the on-street parking on 102 avenue as well as the [lack of] sight lines exiting back on to 102 avenue. having said that, I’ve never found parking that hard to find and only occasionally had to resort to parking underground.
I’d only park in the back or bike there. 102ave parking is a headache.

I wonder what parking will look like for future phases with the LRT there too. Anyone know the current number of spaces Underground? Is it connected or separate for the tower and offices?

I’d only park in the back or bike there. 102ave parking is a headache.

I wonder what parking will look like for future phases with the LRT there too. Anyone know the current number of spaces Underground? Is it connected or separate for the tower and offices?
I'm not sure how many spaces there are underground (usually always some spots available) but it's connected for both the tower and the offices, at least with what's open for the public.

Saw a big mural being painted on the west wall of Jasper OnEleven earlier this afternoon. Didn't grab a pic as I was driving by, but it was looking good from what I saw. Great spot for one
I think more murals in Edmonton would be such a great idea as we are so devoid of colour for so many months of the year. Lots of prime spots downtown and beyond for them too. Excited to see the one you are talking about!

F0Ea1TfaYAAFEPA

Looking at building permits regularly it is crazy how many seclusion room permits there are. Just from the last 3 months:

1688510564121.png

Back