2.6K     0 

Mill Creek West - Beljan - 3 storey - Redevelopment

IanO

Member Bio
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 2.47.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 2.48.14 PM.png

8815 99 STREET, EDMONTON, AB​

This 3-storey commercial redevelopment building with street level access is located in Strathcona, Edmonton’s trendiest neighborhood. The surrounding area offers a wide range of amenities and unique retailers and restaurants. Average daily traffic along 99st is approximately 24,000 vehicles a day.

Building ideal for:
– Medical/Pharmacy
– Retail
– Cafe
– Restaurant
– Personal Service

this building is quite dated inside and there was some remediation work required due to the nearby drycleaner. i imagine it will take some time to deal with these issues before seeing tenants going in. nonetheless good on Beljan for taking this project on, relatively high profile location along 99 and just south of sask drive. - hopefully can attract some good retail tenants for residents in the Strathcona area.

This is amazing. Lots of older beuildings like this need new life in our city.

Nearby me there’s a few old medical buildings exactly like this next to the future west valley line. Would love to see them developed this way.

this building is quite dated inside and there was some remediation work required due to the nearby drycleaner. i imagine it will take some time to deal with these issues before seeing tenants going in. nonetheless good on Beljan for taking this project on, relatively high profile location along 99 and just south of sask drive. - hopefully can attract some good retail tenants for residents in the Strathcona area.
I don't think the look is dated, but it has been like that for a long time, so a change is good. As per the little addition proposed, it will add modern flare to an already sound design. My only beef with right now is the coloring is slightly stark and harsh, so, with this addition, it will brighten up and add warmth overall.

Back