• I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E&L

Awesome job all!
---

Ledcor - Construction
Linkedin

Located between the University of Alberta campus and the residential neighbourhood of Garneau, the Garneau Redevelopment has achieved a significant milestone: welcoming the first wave of students into their new homes for the school year! One of two towers comprising the project, the 20-storey student residence building features street-front retail units topped with both graduate and undergraduate residences, providing a total of 500 much-needed student beds for the University.

This project required a big commitment of people power, with over 400 workers on-site at its peak. With 23 months of construction behind us and many challenges overcome, we couldn’t be prouder of our team!

Thank you to Maclab Development Group and everyone involved in this project who helped us provide students with more housing options! To learn more about the project, visit https://ow.ly/xZoe50PFBj9

I walked by this project on the weekend. I have nothing to complain about. Very well executed, near the university LRT stations, rolling distance from Whyte, and steps away from Sepp's and ACE coffee.

The CRUs and townhomes look nice. This is an example of the TODs that Edmonton needs.

This is a thank you to Maclab and Ledcor. Well done.

Last edited:

Back