News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Greatest dodged bullet of a project

METS is undoubtedly our greatest dodged bullet of a project. For anyone unfamiliar with it, it’s worth reading up on.
7653F3C5-37D7-40A1-9782-DD6069CE130F.jpeg

It would have been SOOOO easy to get to and from Downtown; probably would have been its saviour.
I'm choosing to take this as sarcasm as it would have obliterated the urban fabric of Central Edmonton, created noise, segregated communities, cost a fortune to maintain, and would have been ecologically destructive to the Valley and associated creeks. :p

I'm not disappointed bout dodging that bullet but the flow to downtown would have been pretty different. The primary corridor probably would have been 91st all the way to downtown through the Millcreek. Maybe the downtown would have grown quicker than it did?

I'm not disappointed bout dodging that bullet but the flow to downtown would have been pretty different. The primary corridor probably would have been 91st all the way to downtown through the Millcreek. Maybe the downtown would have grown quicker than it did?
Probably not as downtown growth wasn’t constrained by infrastructure factors over the past few decades but more so economic and geographic factors.

Back