News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Epic Square | ?m | 2s | Epic Investment Services

This is a joke right? Tim Horton's is garbage and Krispy Kreme is easily the best donuts from a chain.

When it comes to chains, would you rather have Canadian or American?
Take 5 has the best coffee and donuts in Edmonton, and I plan to stop by there this weekend..

Take 5 has the best coffee and donuts in Edmonton, and I plan to stop by there this weekend..
Well I hope they are looking at opening another location or two in Edmonton. I like a good donut some mornings but don't want go out of my way to have to get a decent one.

Yup I agree this is one of the best and most consistent shops. I would do a side trip on the way to the office but driving the East Henday is a death wish.

As for Epic square, it is really helping fill out that area nicely.

This is a joke right? Tim Horton's is garbage and Krispy Kreme is easily the best donuts from a chain.
Both are disgusting. Tim Horton's taste's like plasticized cardboard and Krispy Kreme tastes like a shot of Torani Syrup neat.

Take 5 is good but I really miss Ohana Donuts, damn covid.

As for Epic Square; are there any retail tenants lined up? Or for that matter with the strip mall on the east side of Gateway?

Tim Hortons has coasted off of being "Canada's chain" for decades and has ignored quality for the better part of my lifetime, and of course small businesses like take 5 are going to be in a different category.

Both are disgusting. Tim Horton's taste's like plasticized cardboard and Krispy Kreme tastes like a shot of Torani Syrup neat.

Take 5 is good but I really miss Ohana Donuts, damn covid.

As for Epic Square; are there any retail tenants lined up? Or for that matter with the strip mall on the east side of Gateway?

Well I can tell you for sure that my Doctor's office is going to be in there. Used to be called Yellowbird Family Clinic, then a couple of the physicians left and it was no longer economically viable for them to have such a large and expensive office. So they are now called "Eversquare Medical Clinic" and are temporarily in the Huntington Galleria across the street until the new building is built.

IMG_5748.jpeg

Superstore/Epic Square Sunrise. 🌇😂

It's an improvement, but that whole length up gateway until you reach about 80 Ave. is awful. I wonder if Terwillegar will ever go all the way out to the airport? It would certainly be a convenient secondary entrance to the city, especially with people visiting the mall. It's also a much nicer drive into the city.

It's an improvement, but that whole length up gateway until you reach about 80 Ave. is awful. I wonder if Terwillegar will ever go all the way out to the airport? It would certainly be a convenient secondary entrance to the city, especially with people visiting the mall. It's also a much nicer drive into the city.
So true - when my parents visited back in 2022, I entered the city via 111 st instead. Much better views, zero industrial land.

Back