Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

Given the millions in penalties they allegedly face every month the line isn’t operating to the public, I struggle to believe it’s an issue of paying OT.

They’re probably trying to straighten out other issues in tandem to testing, which takes time itself and means the line won’t open regardless so no need to burn extra capital on OT/weekend testing if it isn’t what will hold up the opening of the line.

Also—earlier this week there was again TransEd workers jack hanmering concrete at the Whyte Ave crossing intersection. I would absolutely love to see how much TransEd has internally spent on concrete repairs.

Anyone see anything running today? I didn't see anything at MWTC tonight besides a truck near the crossover switch west of the station.

Anyone see anything running today? I didn't see anything at MWTC tonight besides a truck near the crossover switch west of the station.
Nothing on the south side on Sunday as well. Not sure about further north. I assume nothing though, like last weekend.

They are running today. I can see quite a few running up and down the hill this morning.

Also heard a rumor that the system goes live in Sept. But that was third or 4th hand. Had to do with some updating work that needed to be done before the system is live.

Friday 16th early evening
DSCN2912~3.JPG

They are running today. I can see quite a few running up and down the hill this morning.

Also heard a rumor that the system goes live in Sept. But that was third or 4th hand. Had to do with some updating work that needed to be done before the system is live.
Going off what someone else said about an upcoming announcement of some sort, I heard on CBC a week or two ago that within the next few weeks TransEd is going to make an announcement. Maybe (hopefully) it's related to that?

Back